Cryptocurrency price LIVE – Coinbase news revealed as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Shiba Inu won crypto market in 2021
– Why is the cryptocurrency market down?
– Ethereum price prediction 2021: Can the cryptocurrency reach $10,000?
– Shiba Inu coin: 6 things to know about the cryptocurrency
– Will Shiba Inu reach $0.10 this year?
– What is Elon Musk’s net worth and is he the richest person in the world?
BITCOIN, Ethereum, Alt coins, Shiba Inu and Dodge coins took the crypto market by storm in 2021.
All have boomed this past year.
When it comes to Bitcoin, what remains is just 6.3 percent of the total supply and is the lowest recorded in 2021, according to CoinTelegraph.
Meanwhile, TribeOne, the first AI-powered NFT & DeFi funding platform, has been launched, with a press release from NewsFile reporting, “This seamless platform provides users access to NFT lending products, innovative DeFi products, zero-to-low collateralized loans, saving & investing products through a single platform.”
This all comes as Shiba Inu coin had risen in value by Friday morning, with Bitcoin seeing gains as well.
Shina Inu’s value was up about more than 6 percent as of 9am on Friday morning, according to CoinBase.
Bitcoin had gone up by about 5 percent in the past 24 hours at the same time, according to CoinBase.
Published By : The SUN